Do you have your land or other property and are eager to have your Architect walk it with you? We can do that. You will also obtain our valuable field analysis report. Click the button to the right to start. Service does Not include clearing trails through wilderness or hiking rough/steep grades. Your analysis may be managed through visibility from surrounding roads & existing navigable trails. You are responsible for clearing safe paths in advance.
Click on the book above to download this book online.
Curious About the Design & Construction Process?
New to this? You can download our Free 33-page mini-e-book about the entire process in our simple Step 1, 2, 3... guide. You'll be comfortable knowing it is our Client-Centered Approach, taking care of you every step of the way. This short book will explain to you "what happens next." Just click the book to the right.
We have an interactive form just for you. You can simply push a button to send it to us when you are done. This will help you collect your ideas to get started with your project. Click the button to the right to get started.
1. What information to share with your Architect.
2. Survey of your land: coordination.
3. What to list for your Lifestyle.
4. Rooms & spaces to list.
5. What to Not do.
6. Reference book to help you hire your Architect.
9. Documenting view directions & more.
10. 35 pages.
1. When to hire your Architect.
3. What to look for on Architects’ websites.
4. What to look for online: perfect plans or perfect Architects.
5. How to approach an Architect.
6. Questions to ask an Architect.
7. Repeated contact with an Architect and its purpose.
8. Meeting with the Architect in person.
9. Hiring the Architect.
10. 30 pages.
1. Research, meetings, & process to find the best General Contractor (GC) for your project.
2. Number of GCs to invite.
3. Evaluating GCs in person & their pricing.
4. When to secure financing.
5. 21 pages.
1. Review of why specifications are necessary and desirable for architectural projects
2. Review of number of SFR projects being built each year in the USA
3. Review of ArCHspec, the residential specification system
4. Reasons for Architects to include specifications for homes
5. Where you fit in the process
6. 45 pages
spans these 5 steps from starting to obtain information
about a Project Type, through Moving Forward with Your Project
& how this website provides you with this important information
so that you can proceed with confidence