Merry Soellner owns or has the availability of several outstanding mountain home view sites as Cashiers land for sale. Please review the listings below to see if one might suit you (and give us an e-mail or phone call to arrange a viewing) Click here to see Merry Soellner’s website.
Pinnacle Ridge, Lot 6
Cashiers Land For Sale : Beautiful View Property in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Buy this incredible “Sound of Music” giant mountain view property in Cashiers, NC
- Approximately 4,000’ high
- 70 mile views all the way to Greenville, SC
- Layered distant mountain views
- Nearby Big Valley views
- Nearby giant cliff views of the Largest Rock Face in the Eastern USA (Laurel Knob)
- Gated Executive community of homes, some in the $2 million+ range
- Paved streets
- Community water at the site
- 4BR septic has been installed and approved by JacksonCounty, ready to use.
- 5,700 heated sf amazing Mountain Lodge style home design (plans & elevations) created by world-renowned architect Rand Soellner AIA.
- Close to town and the big Ingles grocery store (approx. 2 miles).
- Feels like you are on the top of the world, because you are on one of the highest mountain ridge lines in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- 180 degree+ mountain view panorama
- Majority of sitework has been completed, with large boulder wall, thousands of dollars in landscaping and a now level site to accommodate a circular driveway and home
- Electrical transformer and phone box at the site, ready to connect.
- Enormous reserve of granite boulders and rocks on site for your use to face your mountain home with rock, with no charge for the raw stone material!
- Cashiers land for sale; an excellent value.
Offered at $599,000. Come and create your Mountain Dream! click here to go to Merry Soellner’s real estate website to see local WNC listings.
Cedars Meadows, Lot C
Cashiers Land for Sale with Huge Views of Laurel Knob
Cashiers, NC Click here to see Merry Soellner’s real estate website.
- offered at $499,000 including Rand Soellner Architect floor plans and elevations of a wonderful mountain home!
- Amazing view to the left of the largest rock face in the eastern USA (Laurel Knob)
- Straight on view of awesome cliff face of Cow Rock
- Straight ahead and slight right distant mountain views.
- Approximately 3,500 feet above sea level
- Gated community of wonderful homes (one on market right now for $2.49 million).
- Lush natural foliage throughout the community.
- 4 BR septic already permitted, installed and approved, ready to be connected to your house.
- Site has been cleared and leveled (cut) for your home to be built on level ground.
- The line above needs to be repeated: the bench for your home is level! If you have checked out land in the mountains, you must know that most sites that have a great view are on a slope, which usually means that you will have a substantial investment in your foundations…Not so here! This acreage is ready to build on!
- Electrical transformer in place, ready to connect to your home
- Community well tap on the site, ready to connect to your home.
- 5+ acre estate site, which is a great value for Cashiers land for sale.
Home sites nearby in newly opened subdivision within a few hundred feet and at substantially lower elevations are going for $950,000, which means this is a bargain!
Merry Soellner also has Lake Toxaway land for sale, Highlands land for sale, Glenville land for sale and other properties in Sapphire, Brevard and Franklin, North Carolina. Merry also has Lake Toxaway homes for sale, Cashiers homes for sale and many other homes, land and commercial real estate offerings in Franklin, Glenville, Brevard, Sapphire and Glenville.