The very words to conjure images of scenic vistas–Mountain Home.
How about a mountain house architect to design a residence for you and your family? Does that stir something inside you? Make you feel giddy? Give you a feeling of resolve that one day you too, will be one of the lucky people in the world with a mountain house? It can happen. It begins with two things:
1. Your decision to make it happen.
2. A phone call or e-mail to a mountain house architect ——>
5 Tips for Hiring Your Mountain House Architect
Pretty simple, isn’t it. Once you have a mountain house architect, he will take care of the details for you and point in the right directions for things that need to happen. Once that happens, you will have a Project. Your mountain house architect should be someone who has special skills and experience in the design of mountain homes.
(C)Copyright 2010 Rand Soellner, All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Anyone is hereby licensed to Link to this article from your website, from the anchor text on your website of: Mountain House Architect.
Here’s a list of credentials to verify of your mountain house architect :
1. Does your mountain house architect have a website that is plentiful with information about mountain homes, their design, their construction, their foundations, roofing, layout, windows and doors, siding, mechanical, lighting and other systems?
2. Does your mountain house architect have articles that he/she has written or been quoted from and featured in books, magazines and newspapers and social media blogs worldwide? Like: Twitter, House With A View, Facebook, and other magazines and blogs that feature information about mountain homes, green home architects, and other related information?
3. Is your prospective mountain house architect available when you try to call them and/or e-mail them? Do they respond swiftly? If not, and you are trying to hire them, imagine what it will be like during the actual project.
4. Is your mountain house architect interested and eager to undertake your project? Enthusiasm is important.
5. Can you visit your mountain house architect in one or more of their mountain homes? You should see, in person, the results of their designs.
There are more things, but this will get you going. Rand Soellner Architect satisfies all of the above requirements and more.
Contact for mountain house architect:
Social media tags: mountain house architect, timber frame architects, post and beam, mountain home architect, cashiers nc, highlands nc, asheville, atlanta, hendersonville, greenville, buckhead, lake lure, hollywood, california, iowa, denver, jackson hole, el paso, austin, charlotte, chicago, jacksonville.
Postscript comment on now being a great time to begin your residential design and construction project: You may count yourself fortunate in being in one of those unique times in history. We all know that we are at the bottom of the present recessed housing market and that, according to such experts as Warren Buffett, the housing market is in a recovery mode right now. Mr. Buffett has indicated that…A year from now the current housing market problems should largely be behind us…
We can all learn something from this savvy investor and use his knowledge of the housing market to our own advantage. If you have been waiting for the right time, that time is right now. By starting your house designers now, you can start getting ready to build, before the market is totally healed. Because if you do wait until this year is nearly over, you will likely have waited too long, according to Mr. Buffett. That’s why he is putting his own money where his mouth and forecasts are: into his own construction companies, because he wants to be “geared up” for the full blown housing market recovery, when prices for construction are resuming their normal higher prices. If you start your project now, you can enjoy today’s lower prices and get your project built for less.