Home Architects 18
Many people actually think that all houses and buildings are just happy accidents, built by builders who, once in awhile think about doing something a little differently, and that’s how all structures in which we live and work happen to come about.
This is not true.
There are specially trained & licensed people, called architects, who design nearly all commercial buildings and some of the nicest residential projects. They are available to design YOUR next house and there are quite a few good reasons why you might want a REAL architect to design your next residence. If this interests you, please read on to discover more…
designing residences for you & your family:
Home Architects are professionals that are available to design your house. Not all residences in the world or in the United States happen to have been designed by home architects. For those people out there that have a house that was designed by an actual licensed architect, you probably notice a difference between your house and the others around that were not created by a professional. Your house probably is more beautiful and functions better and accommodates your activities better and frames your views spectacularly.
Those are just a few of the terrific advantages of having your residence created by home architects. Senior staff architect, Rand Soellner, ArCH, AIA, NCARB, is so devoted to this concept that he named his company trademark: HOME ARCHITECTS ®, and made his firm’s website address:
He wants the world to understand that is what his company’s forte is all about: Home Architects.
You may notice some things on our website that you may not typically see on other architects and residential designers’ websites:
1. Larger photographs of our designs. We want you to see, in detail, the quality of our work. We actually had our consulting website programmers make our website wider than most other websites out there on the internet so that we could feature bigger photos for you. We are proud of our work and want you to be able to clearly see what we are doing. Also, some of the photos should feature actual projects under construction, so that you can see some of what goes into the designs, not just final, professional photos.
2. Many more pages to our website. We have a lot to say about what we do and we want to share this with you, so that you can judge for yourself if you feel we have good information and good ideas that could result in a great house for you and your family.
should provide you with lots of information.
3. Lots of Factual information. Actual facts and figures about various things involving costs, low maintenance, beauty, materials, systems, abilities, like what you find on this website.
4. Lots of photos of both designs and built projects. Don’t trust anyone who can’t show you a lot of what they have done. You should be able to see something in your selected house designers work that excites you. Something that stirs your heart into action to want something like it, or possessing similar philosophies.
5. Reasons why the HOME ARCHITECTS ® designed things the way they have. Any design professional should have logic and beauty and economy and value as part of the package.
6. Home architects should have some discussion on their website about value engineering. This is where they should be talking about providing you with value. Value = good bang for your buck. Particularly for your construction dollar. Your residential designer should always have an eye looking toward what you want and how to obtain that for the least expense possible. This does not mean the cheapest. This means, trying to organize their documents and design in such a way so that you have lots of options. These options will allow you to help control your costs, based on your decision.
Home Architects should inspire you.
7. Home architects should have several things on their websites that you didn’t expect, and from which you learned something valuable about residential design. If you didn’t learn anything from your visit, then you may want to find someone else who inspires you aesthetically, functionally and economically. No one said being a home architect was easy, much less being at the top of your craft. Whomever you are leaning toward should have a professional ethic that you feel indicates that they are constantly striving to be better and to improve on their trade. For instance, HOME ARCHITECTS ® is one of the leading green residential design firms in the world today and this website has an educational course of instruction to help the public become more aware of the benefits of energy efficiency and responsible construction practices.
You should be able to conveniently reach and communicate with your selected home architects.
8. Can you reach your home architects? Do they answer their own phone? Or do you have to go through complicated phone menu trees and try to punch in their names on the keys of your phone, making you work to try to reach them only to discover that they are not in? Try HOME ARCHITECTS ®. Things are simple there. Senior staff architect, Rand Soellner, answers his own phone. He is available. He appreciates your business. He is courteous and answers your questions cordially. He explains why he designed your house in a particular way. On those rare occasions when he can’t immediately take your phone call, he promptly returns your call. He also has an instant messenger on his website that you can access from his homepage. He has e-mail. He has a land line and a cell phone number identified on his homepage and every page on his entire website. The website has Skype, for instant video conferencing, for up to 10 different locations simultaneously. How nice to have a responsive professional on which you can depend.
9. Home architects should have a willingness to design your project, no matter where you happen to be situated. This firm will create house projects for you in Boone, Waynesville, Clayton, Franklin, Macon, Phoenix, Lake Tahoe and other places throughout the North American continent and the world. Wherever you are.
This firm is a custom home architect, creating fine residential projects in Washington, Illinois, Virginia, West Virginia, The Glade Springs Resort, Highlands and Cashiers and Lake Toxaway and other scenic locations, to suit your project requirements. Some people call the firm a mountain homes architect, others a luxury residential designer. If you are looking for experienced HOME ARCHITECTS ®, this firm may be the designer for your next custom house project. Even though the firm designs for steep terrains, it also creates residences for flat land in suburban locations as well, such as Atlanta, Georgia, Las Vegas, Nevada, Melbourne, Los Angeles, Canada, Denver, Boulder, or wherever your project site may be located.
Contact the HOME ARCHITECTS ® :