Working with an Architect on House Renovations is about an interview article that recently appeared on the Gutter Helmet website.
The article is in an interview format, with Q&A (Rand Soellner, Senior Staff Architect, providing the answers). The exact title on the Gutter Helmet website is:
“Expert Interview Series: Rand Soellner of HOME ARCHITECTS About Working with an Architect on Your Next Home Renovation Project.” (<–click on that title to open that webpage).
Check it out, if you’d like to learn more.
Make no mistake about it: residential architecture is among the most complex of architectural projects in the world. And renovating a residence can become very involved. The reference article helps explain that.
Some of the topics covered in the article include:
1. Background of our Senior Staff Architect and reasons driving the good works undertaken.
2. Most popular residential renovations.
3. Discussion of what the Owner should and should not attempt to do.
4. How to avoid project delays.
5. Residential energy efficient renovations.
6. What to look for when engaging an Architect.
7. Evolving housing renovation industry.